Shuttering magnets are one the most important accessory of precast concrete magnets which mainly designed to fix the side rails and blockouts when pouring concrete.
Structure of Shuttering Magnets
Working Principle of Shuttering Magnets
The core component of the entire shuttering magnets is the magnetic array. Sintered Neodymium magnets and steel plates form a special magnetic circuit which provides extremely strong attractive force, and this attractive force is dominated by the air gap, therefore, thickness and smoothness of the working surface is directly affecting the attractive force.
Instructions of Shuttering Magnets
- Place shuttering magnets on the specified location.
- Shuttering magnet will attract on board after pressing clamping handle.
- Use professional crowbar to pry clamping handle, then the attractive force will release with the increase of the air gap between the magnetic array and board.
- Fixing screws can be utilized to secure different kind of side rails and blockouts.
Maintenance of Shuttering Magnets
- Maximally prevent magnet’s damage and avoid external force.
- It is similar to magnetic lifter that the working surface of magnetic array should maintain as clean and smooth as possible.
- Flexibility of clamping handle will be influenced by invading scrap-iron and concrete.
- Properly rust prevention.
- Max. Operating Temperature of simple shuttering magnet should be less than 80 degree
- Safety tips should refer to the permanent magnets.
Specifications of Shuttering Magnets
|Model||Dimension (mm)||Cover material|