- Below surface gauss calculators are bases on Biot-Savart law and can applicable for sintered Neodymium magnets and sintered Samarium Cobalt magnets.
- Surface gauss calculators adapt to non-coating and non-chamfer magnet.
- The calculation results are only for reference.
- Gauss value decrease with increasing air gap, thus encapsulation of hall component, or a neglected air gap, has the critical role on the accuracy of gauss value. We suggest you set the air gap between 0.3 and 0.5mm.
- Measurement repeatability of surface gauss is very low even testing point is the geometric center. It must be noted that surface gauss cannot represent the overall magnetic performance of the magnet compared with magnetic flux or magnetic moment.