Micro magnets, also known as miniature magnets, mini magnets, or tiny magnets. It is generally agreed that miniature magnets are limited to the bonded magnets, but SDM can manufacture Neodymium tiny magnets, SmCo miniature magnets, micro Ferrite magnets, and AlNiCo mini-sized magnets. These specialty magnets have already served to various kinds of applications, include:
- Optical devices.
- Micro motors.
- Medical devices.
- Electroacoustic devices.
Capabilities of Micro Magnets
Neodymium magnets, Samarium Cobalt magnets and Ferrite magnets are belonging to hard and brittle material which famous for their processing difficulty. SDM Magnetics has collected abundant experience on their production.
- All shapes are offered, include discs, cylinders, rings, and rectangles.
- The diameter of micro hole can reach 0.10mm.
- Ultra-thin wall thickness rings.
- Super-tight tolerance: Between +/-0.005mm and +/-0.020mm.
- Conventional metal coating, such as Nickel and Zinc can be provided. Biocompatible Parylene coating can also apply to micro magnets.